Compact II Features
Excellent departure angle.
Sliding rail for 72L, 80L or 90L fridge in nosecone.
Designated container for awning poles
Compact II Specifications
- 2.5 Ton solid beam axle and leaf springs.
- Run-in brake system with auto reverse.
- Heavy duty shock absorbers.
- Leave springs.
- Hot dipped galvanized chassis.
- All body parts NC manufactured.
- Body strength and flexibility ensured by high modulus polyurethane glue in all joints.
- Automotive industry door seals.
- All body parts are electro galvanized and epoxy powder coated.
- Tarre weight: 450kg, GVM weight: 1500kg.
- 1500mm x 2100mm double bed with 1500mm x 2100mm floor space in adjoining tent.
- Massive all-round canvass awning with optional sides.
- Massive slide out L-shape kitchen including wash-up basin drawer, stove drawer and cutlery drawer.
- Ample storage space including slide-out drawers and 4 wolf packs.
- Numerous additional storage compartments all-round.
- Sliding rail for 72L, 80L or 90L fridge in nosecone.
- Mini-bar for six bottles and twelve glasses.
- Water available on demand.
- All tents made from military grade rip-stop canvass.
- Less than 5 min set-up time for tent.
- 110 L water tank fitted in belly of unit for low centre of gravity.
- Specially built nosecone with three access doors and rigid roof rack.
- Designated mountings for table, 2 jerry cans, 2 gas bottles, spare wheel, axe, spade and slasher.
- Separate designated storage space for tent poles.
- LED lights fitted all around interior of trailer.
- Intelligent powerpack-20A, 14.2V with 220V inlet, 20m extension.
- Designated spaces for two deep cycle maintenance free batteries. 100 Amps each.